From the point of view of the pattern collocation, if any color in the pattern can be the same color as the shirt or suit, the effect will be even more powerful. However, the pattern on the tie is probably more prominent than on the shirt.
1. Plaid shirt should be equipped with a twill tie.
2. Ruled shirt should be patterned pattern tie.
3. The dark-striped shirt should be fitted with a striped tie.
4. Shirts, suits, and ties of the same type should not be matched.
5. Printing or flower pattern tie best with plain shirt.